Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A lot of Christmas cards....




I hope you're in the mood to see lots of Christmas cards, because I'm just going to put them all up here before New-Years day (I hope). These were made using the lovely paper from the spring mini called "Harmony" I will truly miss that paper but I know something just as nice or better will be on its way for next year. I also used the wheel called "Star studded" along the bottom of the C.D holder as well as the new set from the Summer mini for the gorgeous scalloped square called "Say it with Scallops"and of course I cut it out using the matching Square scallop punch from the Summer mini. They are both found on pages 16-17 of the and if you don't have one yet, please contact me for a copy. The stamped images on the top card were done using the lovely "Peaceful Wishes" set from the main catty and to finish both of with a bit of real decadence I used the scrumptious "Purely Pomegranate" Satin ribbon, also from the Spring mini :-( and a little rhinestone brad from the main catty.Oh well get your looking eyes ready for the rest.....


No comments:

Post a Comment