Sunday, December 28, 2008

Mmmmm Blog Candy!








Hi All, Well apart from being really tired and suffering a nasty head ache today, I've had a pretty productive day. It's really hot, so I got up early and started playing with some of the new stamp sets which will be available in January and Feb, they are free sets that are only available when you spend $100. or more on any Stampin'Up! products, every time you reach $100. you get to choose one of four free sets and if you are the hostess of a party you can also redeem a free st of your choice when your party total reaches $600., there are lots of really good specials coming up in the new year and I suggest you keep checking in to see what they are, so you don't miss out! Talking of missing out, if you had left a comment on my blog before the counter reached one hundred you would have been put in the draw to win this Blog candy, it included a pack of designer papers, some in-colour ribbon, silver brads, silver twine, some punched shapes, hodge podge, buttons and a card. The winner this time was Margaret Knoops who has a lovely blog called Purple buttons, you can find the link on your right. I hope you enjoy your goodies when they arrive Margaret. There will be more opportunities to win blog candy throughout the new year, so don't be shy and leave me some comments. Thanks for visiting, lots of inky hugs from...


1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO!

    What a lucky girl I am!

    Looking forward to receiving my lovely parcel in the mail soon.

    It will be like Christmas all over again!

    Margaret K

    ReplyDelete