Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Dear Dad.

Hi everyone, well here is a picture of my dear dad with his beloved companioin Penny. They are rarely apart unless Penny has food in her reach! Dad has always got a joke to tell and enjoys a good laugh. I'm so glad I returned to visit with my family when I did and I will cherish those memories for ever. My dad was taken into hospital last week, but thankfully is now home again, he has to take a lot of pain killers, but keeps smiling. Penny is always by his side or in his lap keeping him warm. My mother cooks plenty of good healthy meals for dad, so he is well looked after. It's the only time I regret living so far away, when one of my family is ill. I wish you all a very happy and safe Christmas, full of wonderful memories which you can cherish throughout the year ahead. May you and your loved ones be blessed with good health and happiness in 2009. Take care all, lots of inky hugs from...

1 comment:

  1. Lovely that you could go and spend time with the family and sure you will have these memories forever. Your Dad looks quit relaxed with his lap companion:)

    Wishing you and your family all a safe and blessed festive season and may 2009 bring you much joy and safety:)

    ReplyDelete