Friday, December 19, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


Hello to everyone in Blogland, I just want to say a huge thank you to you all for being so patient with me, I hope everyone finds their way here with out too many hic-ups! I very nearly gave this whole thing up, due to all the technical problems I've had. Thannkfully my DH helped out and got everything back on track for me. I hope you like the new background, it will now be changing on a regular basis I hope! But I'll keep this one for the Christmas season. I know we don't get snow here in Australia at Christmas but it makes me feel cool to just look at these gorgeous colours, so I hope it has the same effect on those of you that are a bit hot. This card is one that I made to send out to a few of my friends, I didn't make that many cards this year due to all the goings on in this family of late. Daughter number one is now in Paris and is going to make her way to Germany for Christmas, number two daughter is here with us and will be at our table for Christmas dinner along with my mother-in-law and anyone else who pops in on the day. I have some photos of my family in England , so I will put them up here tonight for you to see, I will try and put a new card or other artwork up every day, until I catch up with everything I've been up too. Once again Thank you all for sticking with me and comming to visit my new blog. I will be giving out some blog candy as soon as the counter hits 100, just leave a comment and I'll let you know who the lucky winner is, so you can send me your details for mailing. Take care everyone and lots of inky hugs from

No comments:

Post a Comment