Thursday, June 18, 2009

A bit of a challenge...

Hello out there in blogland, I hope those of you who are reading this in Australia are keeping warm, it's been really cold here today and the winter rain finally came too.
I was given a little challenge a few months back and it was to bring a project along for some ladies who meet as a craft group once a month. Now the card had to have some criteria met and that was to include the use of a mask and to only use two colours, it also had to be able to be completed by fairly new stampers. Well it was harder than you would imagine, but this is what I came up with for them. It is using the set called "Always" which is one of my favourites, I used two of the new in-colours : Riding hood red and Tangerine tango, the card stock is of the same colours except for the piece of whisper white for the main images to be stamped on. I hope you like it, thanks for stopping by, lots of inky hugs from...

No comments:

Post a Comment