Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Some more Illuminations!


Hello out there in blog land,
Thank you for stopping by to visit, I thought you might like to see a couple more projects from the "Illuminations" day. I love this set, it's so versatile. One of my very good friends who attends my classes picked out this set to do this class, as she owns it and hadn't used it much. This is the second of three projects which were made on the day, we made a cute little pizza box with a little love notelet inside. I even put matching DSP on the inside of the envelopes to finish it off. This gorgeous luxury cardstock is Basic Grey and it's really lovely matched with the paper from the Urban Garden pack, the ribbon is Basic Grey Taffeta and the "Thanks was embossed in silver EB powder on the box, we also embossed the card with clear EB powder and used a strip of the DSP to finish it off. I hope you like it, the third project will be posted tomorrow.
Take care and stay inky, lots of inky hugs from...

No comments:

Post a Comment