Thursday, June 11, 2009

Make and take from convention.

Good evening all,
I made this cute little card at convention in a really mad rush, some of us were off to a leadership talk and we only had a short time to try and get a couple of our make and takes done. This was one of them, which was made with the gorgeous set called "Trendy Trees" it was a gift to us for going to convention along with the set called "Circle Circus" which we also used in our make and takes. I didn't actually complete any other M&T's on the day, but promise to get my kit out and finish them off soon! You can see how much of a rush I was in, the poor trees are all over the place, oh well maybe I'll do another one and try to align them a little better next time.
I hope to have some new work to post up here very soon, so keep visiting and don't forget to leave some comments every now and then, I like to see who pops by! Take care, lots of inky hugs from....

No comments:

Post a Comment