Saturday, June 13, 2009

Straight from the catalogue...

Hello everybody peeps!
Here's a CASE straight from our very own Stampin'Up! catalogue, it can be found on page 81 in your current idea book and catalogue, I guess that's why it's called an idea book! the set used is called "Friends 24-7" and I think it's my new favourite set. I just love all the inspiration my catty gives me, when ever I'm stuck for a card or perhaps a scrap page, I know I can find some really good inspiration from those colourful pages full of yummy stamp sets and accessories. I have changed a couple of things on this card because I didn't have all the products shown on the original, but that's the beauty of these gorgeous SU products, you can always find things to coordinate with each other from the colour families. If you don't already own one of these precious books, then treat yourself to one asap! If you would like to know how to get one free just contact me : charmaineblck@yahoo.com.au Take care all, lots of inky hugs from...

No comments:

Post a Comment