Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Lemonade award...

Thank you to Makeesha, my very sweet friend and very talented and generous upline, she has very kindly awarded me with this lovely lemonade award. I must now nominate some other blogs with it and follow these rules:

1. Comment on this blog.
2. Cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog.
3. Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.
4. Link to your nominees within your blog post.
5. Comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award.
6. Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.
So I'd like to nominate the following people for this award:
Margaret Knoops of Purple Buttons, my far away friend over East.
Andrea Buckland, O Creating cards with Andrea, who is always very friendly and has some beautiful work on her blog.
Trish Davey of Cody's nans blog, who posts some lovely cards and photos on her blog.
Lynne Purdy of my cherished creations, this is to encourage you to put some more work up Lynne!
Marcia Pringle of The Stamp Spot, this blog is so pretty and Marcia was the first ever person to nominate me for a blog award many moons ago, however I was moving blogs and just not quite computer savvy enough to post it etc. So here's a new award for you Marcia.
Have fun girls and keep up your beautiful work, you are all very inspirational in different ways.
Lots of inky hugs from .....

2 comments:

  1. thank you Charmaine for this award. its nice to know that you like my blog.have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Charmaine that is very sweet of you !! Thank you very much. Keep warm mate!

    ReplyDelete