Thursday, June 11, 2009

Last Illumination card.

Hello visitors,
This is the last project we made in our "Illuminations class a few weeks ago. Unfortunately this photo isn't the best and the card looks a bit washed out! The colours are a lot deeper in the flesh. I cut out the "C" from cherish and then put some dazzling diamonds glitter on it to bling it up. I will endeavour to get DH to retake this photo and re-post it with the correct colours showing. I have used Choc chip and pink pirouette cardstock and the same colour inks. I also used the lovely new eyelet border punch, 'isn't it purrdy! The matching wheel was used down the side of the card but you can't see it in this photo Harrumph! Oh well I'll be back with a better version for you soon hopefully. Take care and thanks for visiting, lots of inky hugs from....

No comments:

Post a Comment